AW: [Zope] Bug in FileDirectoryView with INSTANCE_HOME on win?

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 10:05:11 +0000

Projekt01, Roger Ineichen wrote:
> This isn't the point. My problem is That since INSTANCE_HOME was
> different implemented, PRODUCTS_PATH dosn't work like before.

INSTANCE_HOME has been around for a very long time. I don't think PRODUCTS_PATH
works any differently now than it did in Zope 2.2.

> How do other poeple develope and test on windows? Has anybody a solution
> for to separate the own products from zope, and just the own products.
> And share this own products to different zope versions?

I use INSTANCE_HOME and put my products in %INTSANCE_HOME%/Products and leave
the Zope installation's Products directory well alone.

cheers,

Chris