[Zope] Ordered Folder bug

Kyler Laird Kyler@Lairds.com
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 18:27:35 -0500

SubObjectTypeSupport.py (line 49/49):
	 REQUEST.RESPONSE.redirect(self.REQUEST.URL1 + '/manage_subObjectTypes?manage_tabs_message=New settings saved')

This causes an error due to invalid characters (the spaces) in
protocol-compliant browsers (like Netscape Navigator).  The
solution is to escape the message.
	from cgi import escape

	REQUEST.RESPONSE.redirect(self.REQUEST.URL1 + '/manage_subObjectTypes?manage_tabs_message=%s') % escape('New settings saved')

Ordered Folder is a great help for me.  I use it along with a
homemade "reference" product to keep track of lists of URLs.
Being able to limit the subobjects to just references makes
adding them much easier.

Thank you!

--kyler