[Zope] Iterating inside Sendmail

Lennart Regebro lennart@torped.se
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 16:03:48 +0100

From: "Michael" <michael@nichestaffing.com>
> addresses.  sequence-item does not work with the Catalog, all it does it
> produce:
>
> <mybrains instance at 8b526e0>
> <mybrains instance at 89c55f8>
> <mybrains instance at 8a97c18>

That *is* working. It returns a list of "brains" that matches the search
results.

> I will try this method also, but my question is, will the email addresses
> appear in the header?

Hohum. I checked the source code to be sure, and:

1. If you are using Zope versions before 2.6.0, it will be visible if you
use Bcc, but not if you use mailto. That Bcc-headers are visible is
definitely a bug, and I fixed it in 2.6.0. However:

2. If you are using Zope 2.6.0 what you use in mailto will be visible in the
To-headers. I do consider this a bug, and I'll fix that too unless people
protest wildly. :-)

Best Regards

Lennart Regebro
Torped Strategi och Kommunikation AB