[Zope] variables between page templates

Blurg blurg@gluipzak.nl
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 22:32:47 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

How can I keep variables around between page templates? I have a site on
which I need to make a language choice (this choice is made on the
index_html), then I need to set a var with language='english' for example.
When clicked on this English flag, I arrive at a menu, which need to set
another var (the type of product) when I choose on of the products on a
list. Then I will get a product list, but this new document needs to know
about the chosen language and the type of product I chose.
How am I supposed to handle these 'messages' between page templates?

Blurg

"When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute.
But let him sit on a hot stove for a minute and it's longer than any hour.
That's relativity." [A. Einstein, 1938]

<footer align=left valign=bottom>
http://weirdscience.nl
</footer>