[Zope] variables between page templates

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 22:56:57 +0100

Hi Blurg,

if you play around with language choice please take note of the
users preference first, this preference is sent to you
via accept-language request header line. If you want to overlay
this choice with a quick pick on your site, you have the option:

1) use a cookie
2) use pseudo folders with acquisition, e.g.
    /main/folder/tree
    /de
    /en
    /fr

and use /de/main/folder/tree to choose german,
/en/main/folder/tree for english and so on

3) use the SESSION object to store that information

HTH
Tino Wildenhain