[Zope] Newbee- Import file

Jessica Niewint j.niewint@kiosco.org
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 10:15:58 +0100

Hi it's me again,
I had a look on the FileLibrary and it's functionality to import a file is
quit close to that what I got in mind ... but unfortunately only close, not
exactly:
I my situation I got a dynamically created pdf  File (via mysql/cocoon).
All I want is to save this dynamically created file somewhere on the server
(it is the same for cocoon and Zope) or better save the generated pdf File
directly to the Zope File Library. But how could I do it ? I do not want to
save the pdf first on my local system and do from there the import to Zope,
like it is possible with the simple form <import file .... >.
Thanks in advance

J.