[Zope] MemoryError when serving large file

Martin Kieferhagen martinkieferhagen@mymailoasis.com
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 08:30:07

Hi,

whenever someone requests a larger file (ca. 5MB, zip) from my Zope server, there is a 50% chance of getting a MemoryError with the following traceback info:

Module OFS.Image, line 382, in index_html
Module ZODB.Connection, line 507, in setstate
Module ZODB.FileStorage, line 619, in load
Module ZODB.FileStorage, line 610, in _load

The system has plenty of RAM, I can't find anything that would trigger this behavior and the lists or zope-collector don't seem to hava anything on that matter.

Any hints or pointers?

Thank you,

Martin

This eMail was sent to you using the latest weapon in the war against SPAM.  Convenient to use, no instillation required, and better than free!
http://myMailOasis.com - get your account now!

can we pay your families college tuition ? - http://myTuitionMail.com
Have friends or family that may be going to college someday?  Accumulate "Tuition-Points" and donate them.