[Zope] question about products

Juan.Garcia.Arboleya@esa.int Juan.Garcia.Arboleya@esa.int
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 17:02:44 +0100

Hi everybody,

I am writing a zope product (first time) and I would like to know if it is
possible to test it without running Zope.

The reason for this is because when there are mistakes Zope cannot compile the
Python code and gives me the messages in the console, but I am running windows
(it is not my choice) and I cannot redirect it to a file, and those errors get
lost when scrolling the rest of the messages.

Therefore, I would like to check the syntax errors before running Zope. The
runtime errors present no problem because they can be later checked from the
Zope environment.

If anyone knows how to do it, I really would appreciate it.

Thank you

Juan.