[Zope] Accessing folders.

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 10:36:42 +0100

Hi Paul,

there are several products available, iirc also for accessing whole
folders. You should how ever be very careful with file access
from zope because this circumvents the security of zope somewhat.
You also loose many advantages of zope: meta information,
transaction, cant use ZEO the way it schould be, cache management
is more problematic and so on.

You schould think over if its really really needed before looking
for access to folders outside ZODB.

Regards
Tino

--On Dienstag, 26. November 2002 11:18 +0530 Paul Naveen Raj Jeyaraj