[Zope] Iterating over objects in temp_folder/session_data

Tony McDonald tony.mcdonald@ncl.ac.uk
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 10:11:41 +0000

On 25/11/02 6:34 pm, "Dieter Maurer" <dieter@handshake.de> wrote:

> Tony McDonald writes:
>> I'd like to iterate over all transient objects and SESSION variables held in
>> those transient objects on our server. That is all the transient objects
>> held in temp_folder/session_data.
> I expect, "session_data" will expose a (protected) mapping API
> with methods "keys", "values" and "items".
>
> You will almost surely need an External Method or file system based
> product to use this API (at least I hope so).
>

> Dieter

Thanks for the hint Dieter, Chris pointed out the right interface to use,
and I'll start digging around with an External Method into the session_data
object.

tone
--
Dr Tony McDonald,  Assistant Director, FMCC, http://www.fmcc.org.uk/
The Medical School, Newcastle University Tel: +44 191 243 6140