[Zope] Iterating over objects in temp_folder/session_data

Tony McDonald tony.mcdonald@ncl.ac.uk
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 10:11:44 +0000

On 25/11/02 6:12 pm, "Chris McDonough" <chrism@zope.com> wrote:

> See the help system.

Ahhh.. yes - should have dug into it in more detail I guess (spent my time
digging around in the source and missed it).

> The interface for the TransientObjectContainer is
> the interface for the temp_folder/session_data object.

Yup. For those looking around, it's Help, Zope Help, API reference,
Transient Objects.

> It also supports
> the (undocumented) items, values, and keys methods, which act just like
> the dictionary methods of the same name.  The keys are the browser ids
> and the values are the session objects.

Great Chris, many thanks. With that I should be able to dig around a bit and
see what comes up.

>This has not been exposed in
> the interface because the data container was never meant to be used this
> way, but you can do so (caveat emptor).

It's ok, I've had my shots!

Many thanks.
Tone.
--
Dr Tony McDonald,  Assistant Director, FMCC, http://www.fmcc.org.uk/
The Medical School, Newcastle University Tel: +44 191 243 6140