[Zope] ANNOUNCE: BlogDot - a Squishdot mod

Mario Valente mvalente@ruido-visual.pt
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 15:59:35 +0000

  Hi:

  In one of our projects we had the need to use instances of Squishdot
 but with the ability to modify the layout and design.

  Since this was a pain (because Squishdot uses standard HTML tags
 Z Class that "enveloped" all the Squishdot stuff in XML and DIV tags. With
 this we are able to change layout and design quite easily by editing a CSS.

  This "product" is available at

    http://www.zope.org/Members/zorton/BlogDot/

  BTW, you can check out the use we made of this product at

   http://www.blogdot.org/

  where you'll be able to generate endless Squishdot/Slashdot lookalikes :-)

   When/If you create a blogdot, check out the source code of both the site
  and its CSS to see the use we made of XML+CSS. Feel free to play around
  with the layout/design editor.

    Any testing/suggestions/critiques/bug reports are welcome :-)

  C U!

  -- Mario Valente