[Zope] acl_users

Ausum Studio ausum_studio@hotmail.com
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 12:32:28 -0500

acl_usersCreate a new acl_users folder within the folder you need to grant
access to, and then create the user(s) you want there, with the roles you
desire for them.

Ausum

----- Original Message -----
From: Manfred Milhofer
To: zope@zope.org
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2002 12:23 PM
Subject: [Zope] acl_users

Hi
I'm having problems creating a new user in Zope. I want to allow a user
access to one folder only, so my thinking was;
 - create a new user in acl_users and grant 'manager' role
 - grant access on said folder to manager
However, simply adding the new user changes the password for the admin user
as well, so i have to resort to a backup to continue (with no new user!).
I'm obviously being very dim - I've tried searching the list but can't find
anything, any help gratefully received.
Manfred

---