[Zope] WebDAV & ZPT question

Lars Heber Lars.Heber@t-systems.com
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 15:55:08 +0100

Hello zopistas,

I tried several webDAV capable applications to use ZPTs, they usually
work fine except for one thing:

I have one template under Zope, and I want to reuse them in such an
application by doing the following:
- Open the template
- Change contents
- Save it back _with_another_name_into_another_directory.

The new created files were written back onto the Zope server, but their
meta_type wasn't  ZPT anymore but DTML Document or even File, depending
on the used application.

Is there a possibility to set the target meta_type which Zope should use
on upload?
Also: Is it possible to pass "properties" from such an app to Zope? I
specially think of the title property which each object should have...
Who knows a Windows application which is capable of these features?

Thanks a lot.

--
Lars Heber

T-Systems GEI GmbH
Hausanschrift: Clausstrasse 3, 09126 Chemnitz
Postanschrift: Clausstrasse 3, 09126 Chemnitz
Telefon : (+49 371) 5359-271
Fax     : (+49 371) 5359-133
E-Mail  : Lars.Heber@t-systems.com
Internet: http://www.t-systems.de