[Zope] My Zope is leaking memory ... Still no luck.

Jean-Francois.Doyon@CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca Jean-Francois.Doyon@CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 15:38:59 -0500

Here's another question:

Is actually normal for me to NOT see ANY memory usage decrease when I =
do a
pack followed by a minimize ?

I've been doing this trying to notice patterns for memory usage, and =
one
thing I noticed is that when I do this, and decrease the amount of =
total
objects in the cache by 25%, my memory usage actually stays the same!!  =
That
seems horribly wrong somehow.

I know my python has garbage collection buit-in too ... which is a good
thing ...

Thanks,
J.F.