[Zope] Re: My ZWiki Pages are so screwed up...

Simon Michael simon@joyful.com
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 11:20:01 -0800

Hi Kyler, maybe I can help characterize these for you..

That's http://zwiki.org/IssueNo0280 . Noone's fixed it yet.

> I get cryptic errors for pages that have worked
> for months (before upgrading Debian zope-zwiki).

What versions did you upgrade from and to ?
Does http://zwiki.org/KnownIssues help ?

>         Error Type: Undefined
>         Error Value: You are not allowed to access title in this context
> not found in
>         'container/title', at line 4, column 1

Have you got a "wikipage" object in your folder ? If so try removing it.

-Simon