[Zope] [LDAP] Does LDAPUserFolder work with Zope 2.6.0?

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Sat, 30 Nov 2002 10:59:25 -0500

colin,

i's like to take a close look at this. is there any way i could...

a) get access to the box where you run zope so i could step through the
LDAPUserFolder code myself (the goal is to determine exactly what it is
that the LDAP server does during the "hang")

b) connect to the LDAP server from here with the settings that you use
yourself and try to replicate and debug the problem myself

please let me know (off the list)

jens