[Zope] Port 8021 Malfunction

Charlie Reiman creiman@kefta.com
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 10:16:51 -0700

That's good. nohup should capture all output.

What version of Zope are you running? From looking at CVS, it looks like
zctl.py was 'temporarily' removed about two years ago.

http://cvs.zope.org/Zope/?hideattic=0

> >There is also a bug with zope and ftp that you may be running
> into. If you
> >run in debug mode, zope prints to the console when it gets an incoming
> >connection. If stdout is not dumped someplace (a file, tty, or
> /dev/null),
> >zope will hang. The work around is to put stdout someplace
> useful or run in
> >production mode.
>
> Could you be more specific?
> TIA,
> beno

Not really. Nohup should already capture output. If you've read the help
z2.py you know as much as I do.