[Zope] Getting zctl.py To Start ftpd-- Was: Is Anyone Listening?? Port 8021 Isn't!

Paul Winkler pw_lists@slinkp.com
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 10:20:17 -0700

On Thu, Oct 03, 2002 at 10:53:54AM -0400, beno wrote:
> Geez. I must be thick as a brick, but I still don't see how to get my ftp
> client talking to Zope. In your zope.conf I see no reference to ftp or port
> 8021. Your file is almost identical to mine. How is it you have ftp
> running? Which port? Or, am I missing something else altogether (which is
> what I suspect).

Zope runs ftp on 8021 by default.
You could add "-f 9999" to the ZOPE_OPTS to force it to 9999 or
whatever you like...

--

Paul Winkler
"Welcome to Muppet Labs, where the future is made - today!"