[Zope] Help system products?

Richard Wesley hawkfish@trustedmedianetworks.com
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 10:18:49 -0700

We are building a web application in Zope and the question has arisen
about how we build the help system.  Stuff we need:

- Page help
- User's Manual

My initial reaction (partially motivated by hideous deadline
pressure) is to just slap a Wiki in the help folder and muck with the
presentation details later, especially since the Wiki source files
are so darn simple.

Is this a reasonable plan?  Anyone have a better solution?

TIA,

- rmgw

<http://www.trustedmedianetworks.com/>

Richard Wesley                                  Trusted Media Networks, Inc.

"...if you can't get out, you just either blow something up, or you eat
  something, or you just throw penguins in the air."
                                              - Brian Henson