[Zope] Re: This is how HTML works

p.t. p.training@tin.it
Sat, 05 Oct 2002 15:58:43 +0200

Jim,
thanks for the link. It helped me to better understand what it is written in:

http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/interact/forms.html#h-17.13

which confirms that only some form controls are sent on submission and
depending on their values.

I know that this argument is out of topoic, but again I couldn't find any
explicity reference to onother point concerning HTML forms, and that is:

"
is there any specification (or statement) about how the controls should be
ordered when a user agent sends a submitted form?
"

Shoul the sent control's (name=value) be arranged in the order they are
received?
Or in the tabbing order (if and when specified)?

Does somebody knows how to find "official" information on this point?
Thanks and again sorry for this OT thread,
         p.t.