[Zope] Export/Import problem (...object broken doesn't...)

sara sara.ambrogiani@gmx.net
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 01:54:04 +0200

Hi!
I am a beginner in this Zope world. I am having a
problem and I could't find the solution searching
the MLs archives.
I have exported a folder from my company Zope
environment and I am trying to import it to my
home one, but all I get is:

The object broken doesn't support this operation

The error stack ends with:
path/CopySupport.py line 373 in _verifyObjectPaste
Copy Error: (see above)

Each time that I import/export from/to the same
machine I don't experiment any problem, so I don't
understand why my home Zope thinks that the company
zexp contains broke object(s).

Does anybody have a clue on what is going on?

Thanks!
Sara