[Zope] Newbie problem

Alexis Roda arv@si.urv.es
Mon, 07 Oct 2002 17:44:23 +0200

Hello all,
I'm learning Zope and I have a problem. I have tried the following
example from "Iterating over Folder Contents", Chapter 4 of the Zope
Book:

<dtml-var standard_html_header>
<ul>
<dtml-in expr="objectValues('File')">
  <li><a href="&dtml-absolute_url;"><dtml-var title_or_id></a></li>
</dtml-in>
</ul>
<dtml-var standard_html_footer>

The folder where this DTML document resides contains some files and
folders, but when I run it, it doesn't show anything. It seems like
objectValues is an empty list.

My understanding of zope is still very limited, but I think this should
work. What am I missing?

I have tested with zope 2.5.1 for windows and linux (debian woody) with
the same result.

Any help will be apreciated.
Thanks in advance
--