[Zope] Zope and qmail

Jamie Heilman jamie@audible.transient.net
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 01:26:45 -0700

> <dtml-sendmail smtphost="mail.myserver.de">
> To: Juergen Osterberg <osterberg@30doradus.de>
> From: "Zope Server" <zopeserver@myserver.de>
>
> results in:
>
> Error Type: SMTPRecipientsRefused
> Error Value: {'osterberg@30doradus.de': (553, "sorry, that domain isn't in
> my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)")}

It depends on how you are running qmail-smtpd; if you use tcpserver
then you should read the tcpserver manual paying attention to the -x
flag and the tcprules manual for how to set the RELAYCLIENT
environment variable.  This has nothing to do with zope whatsoever
though, your qmail installation is simply misconfigured.

--
Jamie Heilman                   http://audible.transient.net/~jamie/
"You came all this way, without saying squat, and now you're trying