[Zope] Kate (KDE) as external editor

Michael michael@nichestaffing.com
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 14:01:34 -0600

You can just type this into Konqueror and it will give you a login box and
put you straight into your site root.  then you can choose which editor you
would like to use.  I use Nedit alot.  You can't create a document or method
with a title though, or assign properties.

ftp://username@your.server.com:8021/site_root

Michael