Second round (Re: [Zope] Session from RAM to FS)

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
14 Oct 2002 12:51:47 -0400

Step by step:

- create a Transient Object Container in your Zope root folder named
  "iamtoolazytoreadthedocs" ;-)

- Navigate to the /session_data_manager object in your root folder and
  change its Transient Object Container Path from
  "/temp_folder/session_data" to "/iamtoolazytoreadthedocs"

HTH,

- C