Second round (Re: [Zope] Session from RAM to FS)

Bo M. Maryniuck b.maryniuk@forbis.lt
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 19:10:06 +0200

On Monday 14 October 2002 18:51, Chris McDonough wrote:
> Step by step:
>
> - create a Transient Object Container in your Zope root folder named
>   "iamtoolazytoreadthedocs" ;-)

Umm... I'm not lazy to rtfm! ;-) But I just haven't understood this=20
hocus-pokus trick & mystical magic. Did You mean that creating two Transi=
ent=20
Object Containers with the name "blah" and the name "session_data" will s=
tore=20
in _different_ storages (first in the FS, other in the RAM)?

--=20
Regards, Bogdan

As of 2.91, these bugs have all been fixed.  We look forward=20
to new ones, well, not exactly...
=09=09-- libstdc++-v3 FAQ