[Zope] IE and HTML pdf's generated on the fly

Dennis Allison allison@sumeru.stanford.EDU
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 16:03:49 -0700

Jerome Alet <alet@librelogiciel.com> responded:

> On Mon, Oct 14, 2002 at 03:15:50PM -0700, Dennis Allison wrote:

> did you try my suggestion to replace "inline" with "attachment" ?
>
> why can't you call your method like "something.pdf" , that's just
> a name after all ?

changing "inline" to "attachment" has no effect on the IE behavior.
Removing the Content-Disposition header has no effect.  I've not tried
removing the Content-Type and everything else--but it's on the short
list :-)

Zope does does not support python external methods with the extension

Thanks for your help.  When this one gets solved I'll write it up.