[Zope] Re: CSV (Was: Perl scripts)

Charlie Reiman creiman@kefta.com
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 11:52:35 -0700

Changing my filename suffix from csv to xls actually made things worse. From
mozilla I have the same behavior: The file opens in excel but columns are
not split. From IE I have new behavior: IE only asks once (instead of twice)
to open file, but now excel does not split columns.

It might have something to do with the excel version (I'm using 2k). It's
also possible that I need to wrap each field in quotes but at this point I'm
getting fed up.