[Zope] extreme newbie questions

Dylan Reinhardt Dylan@DylanReinhardt.com
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 14:19:35 -0700

At 02:13 PM 10/16/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>Yes and yes, as far as I can tell.  If Zope weren't running or if he/I
>were hitting the wrong IP or port, we wouldn't get *any* message other
>than a connection refused.  Zope's listening, but there's no *there*
>there.

A Not Found error is exactly what I see when I try to hit something that
there's no process handling requests for.  "Refused" would imply that
something was actually available to turn back the request.  Perhaps your
system is configured specially, but I still suspect the server isn't running.

What OS is your Zope installation on?