[Zope] Re: [HELP] Re: Zope & WebDAV problem

Andreas Jung andreas@andreas-jung.com
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 19:21:53 +0200

There is no known solution since it works with some
versions of M$ Windows and with other versions it does not. We spent a
lot of time to solve this issue but we came to the point where M$
violates the WebDAV specs and has an undefined behaviour.

If you really need WebDAV support you should have a look at Webdrive.
It is commercial but maybe it solves your problems. But keep in mind
that this is a M$ problem since Zope is very compliant with the WebDAV
specs and works fine with most other WebDAV clients.

-aj

--On Donnerstag, 17. Oktober 2002 19:07 +0200 flemaitre@fede.generali.fr