[Zope] Hi! need help on searching objects.

michael.taņag almightymike@yahoo.com
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 19:02:53 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1639915276-1034906573=:81673

hi!

I'm new to zope. i'm developing a page that needs to search for files inside the site. following instructions on the web on how to use zcatalog, i was able to make a simple search engine. It showed the results that I needed. My problem is how do I make these results, say the ID, point to the object it refers to? Can anyone help me. Thank you!