[Zope] POSKeyerror (Found)

Pascal Samuzeau samuzeau@oreka.com
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 09:26:09 +0100

Hi,                                                                  =20
                                                                     =20
Yes Jaroslav was true in some way. Some of my members gave me some   =20
document with an ID which was in the metadata list'name. Of course an=20
error occured, and they try to delet their document. They have deleted
their document, but they have forgotten to destroy the call of their =20
document in an other part...                                         =20
                                                                     =20
I'm surprised that Zope allow to create an ID which is in use in the =20
metadata's list (and reverse too), that for me it seems to be        =20
happened...                                                          =20
                                                                     =20
Now I have deleted evrything wrong, and now I am able to catalog.    =20
                                                                     =20
Thanks for this help.                                                =20
Cheers                                                               =20
PS                                                                   =20
                                                                     =20
-------------------                                                  =20
> On Thursday 17 Oct 2002 2:16 pm, Jaroslav Lukesh wrote:            =20
> > | Odes=EDlatel: Pascal Samuzeau <samuzeau@oreka.com>               =20
> > | I try to re-index my zope'site. When cataloging I have this    =20
following                                                            =20
> > | error. So, I read the zope'list about this error. I have run   =20
fsrecover                                                            =20
> > | on my Data.fs, but it tolds me OK, nothing is damages and      =20
nothing                                                              =20
> > | change in recopy.                                              =20
> >                                                                  =20
> > You have problem with portal_catalog.                            =20
> >                                                                  =20
> > 1. Which metadata you have defined                               =20
> > 2. do you have same filename as some internal variable or        =20
index/meta type?                                                     =20
> > 3. it is standard catalog (ie., you do not change meta nor index =20
etc)?                                                                =20
> >                                                                  =20
> > First check filenames you used.                                  =20
>                                                                    =20
> This is a low level ZODB error.... can a misconfigured catalog     =20
really cause                                                         =20
> this?                                                              =20
>                                                                    =20
> If so, I would like to see a test case.                            =20
>                                                                    =20
Cordialement                                                         =20
PS                                                                   =20
Oreka ! Nous sommes l'internet moins cher !                          =20
Surfez 25% moins cher avec http://www.oreka.com                      =20