[Zope] Hi! need help on searching objects.

Casey Duncan casey@zope.com
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 09:48:22 -0400

On Thu, 17 Oct 2002 19:02:53 -0700 (PDT)
"michael.ta=F1ag" <almightymike@yahoo.com> wrote:

>=20
> hi!=20
>=20
> I'm new to zope. i'm developing a page that needs to search for files i=
nside the site. following instructions on the web on how to use zcatalog,=
 i was able to make a simple search engine. It showed the results that I =
needed. My problem is how do I make these results, say the ID, point to t=
he object it refers to? Can anyone help me. Thank you!

in a page template, something like:

       tal:attributes=3D"href result/getURL"=20
       tal:content=3D"result/title_or_id">Result Title</a>

hth,

-Casey