[Zope] Re: Using GPL'd modules with Zope?

Derek Basch dbasch@yahoo.com
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 10:51:07 -0700 (PDT)

Evan,
So, If I would like to distribute the GPL'd code,
THEN, everything must be GPL'd. I really dont
understand what "GPL Compatible" means? How can
something be "GPL compatible"? Doesn't the non-GPL
code become GPL'd itself upon distribution? It seems
like an oxymoron to me? I wish DC would post some of
this stuff on their website :(.
Thanks for the reply,
Derek Basch