[Zope] Zope 3

zope zope@stylusinc.net
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 09:26:10 +0530

Hi

I have been very interested in Zope and have been using Zope 2.5.1 from the
past 3 months.
Everyone seems to be talking about Zope 3 and its envisioned multi-faceted
capabilities .
Is there some sort of documentation where I can read about all the features
included in Zope 3?
So that I may read up about it and write an article for our News Letter.
Also is there a downloadable version that I can download on to a
Mandrake-Linux 8.2 machine and install so that I can also do some testing .
Please send me the details.
Thanks and Best Regards
John Kunchandy

---