[Zope] IMG attributes in ZPT

Casey Duncan casey@zope.com
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 15:23:17 -0400

On 21 Oct 2002 13:22:12 -0400
Jesse Goerz <jgoerz@cfl.rr.com> wrote:
[snip]
> <imho>
> I would love to see Zope generate nothing but strict code and allow web
> developers the ability to degrade it if they have a need.  Features are
> great, but standards need to be fully implemented first.  Imagine if it
> was that way throughout the web.
> </imho>

Bear in mind that the "border" attribute *was* part of the standard and has been later taken out. When this was implemented, XHTML strict was not yet a standard.

IMO Zope does its best to implement and adhere to standards. And it is appreciated when people point out the places where it doesn't.

-Casey