[Zope] sessions and zope2.6.0

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
22 Oct 2002 01:23:36 -0400

Darn.  Well.. I'm not sure what to do.  I essentially rewrote the
sessioning stuff for 2.6 specifically to avoid these kind of errors in
earlier sessioning stuff.

Can you try this for me on the machine that hosts the Zope instance
you're having problems with:

cd zopehome/lib/python/Products/Sessions/stresstests
export PYTHONPATH=zopehome/lib/python
python stresstestMultiThread.py

It will print a bunch of numbers to the screen as it tests.  But the end
result should be something like:

Ran 2 tests in 138.481s

Please report any errors or failures you see during the test... or lack
thereof, of course..

Tks,

- C