[Zope] Zope on a Windows 2K cluster behind IIS

Andy McKay andy@agmweb.ca
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 08:09:26 -0700

>    c) another approach is the one explained here
> http://www.zope.org/Members/andym/ASP404 , but I find it a bit too
tricky...
> Are these approachs (especially a) compatible with a WIn2K cluster Zope
> installation as described in 1) ?

This was nothing more than a toy implementation for an intranet I did to
keep someone happy. I wouldn't recommend it for anything serious.

People have said you can just point a virtual directory at Zope and that
works fine, I have not tried this myself.

The PCGI support for IIS is terrible, I would not recommend it.

The real answer get or write an ISAPI Proxy. There are some none free ones
available, hopefully one day someone will get around to writing a free one.
--
  Andy McKay
  www.agmweb.ca