[Zope] zope & document management systems

mark dufour m.dufour@student.tudelft.nl
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 17:09:38 +0100

On Sat, Oct 26, 2002 at 02:58:19PM -0400, Chris McDonough wrote:
> Hi mark,
>
> You may wish to take a look at Case Duncan's Document Library product at
> http://www.zope.org/Members/Kaivo/DocumentLibrary .  It does not plug in
> to Documentum, but it provides the features you've named.  I'm sure
> Casey would appreciate it if you took up the cause of extending it as
> well. ;-)
>
> HTH,

thanks, this certainly looks very interesting! especially the part where it indexes .doc files and such :-)) this product might just be 90% of what I need.. ! I will take a good look at it tonight..

thanks for your reply! this is very helpful :-))
--
Mark Dufour.

'I accidentally dropped "Mastering Regular Expressions" on my foot, and
        immediately understood how to express "!@#$%^?&!"'