[Zope] Page Templates define

Andreas Jung Andreas Jung <lists@andreas-jung.com>
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 21:24:50 +0100

This is the answer from Tres when I had the same problem:

"""
AFAIK, global names are defined in the scope of the template which
includes the macro;  the "source" template for the macro is not itself
"evaluated" before inclusion (METAL processing is done *before* TAL
processing).
"""

--On Sonntag, 27. Oktober 2002 13:23 -0700 Mark Gibson