[Zope] Squishdot Error on Zope 2.6.0

viriya zope@msc.risurat.ac.th
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 03:49:18 +0700

Hi,
I install new Zope-2.6.0 on FreeBSD 4.6.2 and add Squishdot 1.4.1 products
with no error message found in control pannel but when I add new squishdot
site or zexp from my backup import a message show :

Error Value: list.index(x): x not in list

Site Error Log at  /error_log
Traceback (innermost last):
Module Products.Squishdot, line 49, in manage_addSquishdot
Module Products.Squishdot.SquishSite, line 182, in __init__
Module Products.Squishdot.SquishSite, line 155, in _buildIndexing
Module Products.ZCatalog.Catalog, line 208, in delColumn
ValueError: list.index(x): x not in list

Do you have any suggestion to solve this problem?

Thank,

Viriya