[Zope] Squishdot Error on Zope 2.6.0

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 08:28:39 -0500

it's just that making assumptions about what the environment looks like
is never a good idea. it is really easy on the other hand to add code
that determines what indexes are really available or to surround the
deletion code with try/except statements. it'll save you support
questions in the long run.

jens