[Zope] Tickling ZEO?

Dylan Reinhardt zope@dylanreinhardt.com
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 15:28:32 -0800

At 02:56 PM 10/28/2002 -0800, you wrote:
>And we've seen a couple of very weird errors just after ZEO starts
>- a page loads in Zope, following a link gives a weird error
>(like no doctstring on a DTML method), then all links after that
>are fine.

I doubt that's ZEO... I've seen that same thing, running standalone.

Seems to happen after lulls in activity.  So far as I can tell, this
"error" isn't preventing the client from viewing the requested object, as I
can see successful requests immediately thereafter.  Subsequent requests to
the exact same URL produce no trouble at all.

Anyone know what's actually going on here?

Dylan