[Zope] [ANNOUNCE] The Grand Unification Theory of ZShell Scripts

Jerome Alet alet@librelogiciel.com
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 01:00:16 +0100

On Tue, Oct 29, 2002 at 03:46:50PM -0800, Paul Winkler wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 29, 2002 at 11:20:37PM +0100, Jerome Alet wrote:
> > On Tue, Oct 29, 2002 at 10:07:40PM +0100, Jerome Alet wrote:
> > >
> > > I'm pleased to announce the preview version of ZShellScripts v0.1
> > >
> > > ZShellScripts is currently distributed under the GNU GPL, but
> > > I may change the license if sufficient interest in this
> > > product is reported...
> >
> > I've added more explanations and a screenshot at :
> >
> >         http://www.librelogiciel.com/software/
> >
> I just read the code in the x.sh example in your screenshot.
>
> Wow.

I was sure it was able to please someone :-)

I just can't imagine what I'll be able to do with this sort
of things...

First I planned to do a Perl sample, but I don't know Perl enough.
Contribution on this subject is appreciated...

Maybe I'll code a C one ;-)

I can't hardly wait for the first one who will say :

  "blah blah blah ... and what about security ? blah blah"

I don't care !

The Python shell should be as safe as native Python Scripts.

Maybe the other shells are only for zope admins.

> All hail Alet, the greatest ZPervert of them all.
>
> (p.s. that was a compliment.)

Thanks for this one, I like it !

Now this really needs testers...

Thanks in advance