[Zope] newbie: question about ZClasses

Alexis Roda arv@si.urv.es
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 10:07:30 +0100

Hi all,
Is it possible to programatically add a ZClass based product? I've done
some testing with a  product TestProduct, ZClass TestClass, constructor
TestClass_add. The TestProduct is a basic product as generated by Zope,
I don't have modified any object/method/prop sheet.

When I run

context.manage_addProduct['TestProduct'].TestClass_add()

I get "Name Error, global name 'TestClass' is not defined". The error is
produced by the line:

<dtml-with "TestClass.createInObjectManager(REQUEST['id'], REQUEST)">

TIA
Regards
--
                                  ////