[Zope] Folderisch ZClasses import into 2.6.0 broken?

Gidon Friedman gidon@stars.ch
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 21:45:02 +0100

i'm writing the answer to my own question to the list for the records:

the Interface.iclass reference is in the meta_types section of the
ZClasses. meta_types defines a list of dictionaries that discribe the
allowed objects of the folderish ZClass. so you just have to delete the
meta_types tuple. this is easy to accomplish with the Subobjects-Tab of
the ZClass, submitting an empty list.

Then export the ZClasses, import them in the new site and then recreate
the meta_types again by hand. et voila, your old ZClasses-Zombies are
back to live.

But then you remember sombody told you to use Python Base Class for the
ZClasses, don't you? ;-)

take care

gidon