[Zope] Query on CMF.

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 23:23:53 +0200

CMF questions are better asked in "mailto:zope-cmf@zope.org".

 > But even after copying it into the products category of zope, its not getting reflected in the selection list or in the products list of the management console.
Usually, this problem occurs when the CMF folder as a whole is installed
in the products folder rather than just the constituend products
("CMFCore", "CMFDefault", ...). Did you read the installation
instructions carefully?

If this is not your problem, activate Zope logging (see "doc/LOGGING.txt")
and look into the log file.

Dieter