[Zope] dtml sessions?

Greg Conway greg@gmlnt.com
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 03:59:51 +0100

Hi all,

Just wondering, does Zope (I'm using 2.5.0) have built-in session support?

I have just discovered that my REQUEST variables don't stay in memory! so I
just need something that will store a variable in memory regardless of
traversing through forms!

I guess that this means sessions sessions or cookies, not really sure about
either of them, and preliminary findings indicate I may need to add more
stuff into Zope to get sessions working!

So if there is any easy way of doing this, can somebody please enlighten me
before I go off at a lengthy tangent again to re-invent the wheel?

:)

many thanks!

Regards,

Greg Conway.

This electronic transmission and any files attached to it are strictly
confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If you are not
the intended addressee, you must not disclose, copy or take any action
in reliance of this transmission. If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify us by return and delete the same.
Further enquiries/returns can be posted to postmaster@gmlnt.com
Thank you.