[Zope] DTML singleton tags

tomas@fabula.de tomas@fabula.de
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 11:41:17 +0200

On Tue, Sep 03, 2002 at 10:17:08AM +0100, Chris Withers wrote:
> tomas@fabula.de wrote:
> >Hi, list
> >
> >we are generating DTML code from XML via a XSLT transformation
> >(using Daniel Veillard's wonderful libxml2).
>
> Why? Given your need for XML, I'd strongly recommend switching to ZPT.
>
> Among their many advantages was a requirement to be XML-ish from the start.

This is definitely the more elegant solution in the long term.
As I pointed out in my other posting, we have people in the
project using DTML and therefore want to switch gently.
If you try to snatch the tool out of the hands of a working
handyman, (s)he might try to hurt you ;-)

For the meantime, this solution works for us. I just wanted to
know whether there are folks out there in need of something
similar.

Thanks
-- tomas